METLIFE NAMED TO WORKING MOTHER “100 BEST COMPANIES” LIST FOR 20TH YEAR IN A ROW
New York, September 25, 2018
MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) has been named to the 2018 Working Mother magazine’s “100 Best Companies” list for outstanding leadership in establishing programs, policies and a culture that supports working families.
“We are committed to support our working parents and are pleased to be recognized for our efforts over the past 20 years.” said Elizabeth Nieto, MetLife’s global chief diversity and inclusion officer. “It’s an honor to be among the many other high caliber companies, that like us, continue to explore innovative work/life policies and practices to enhance the experience of employees with family responsibilities.”
Among the resources and programs MetLife sponsors for working families:
- MetLife Family Matters Parental Leave coaching program and an enhanced U.S. parental leave policy.
- The Rethink Program that supports caregivers and parents raising children with learning and behavior challenges such as Autism, Asperger’s and ADHD.
- Flexible work arrangements, such as compressed work weeks, part-time work, job-sharing, flextime, virtual work and telecommuting.
- Regular webinars and seminars on family related topics, prenatal health resources and new parent resources.
- The Families at MetLife Employee Resource Group, an employee network developed to provide a community and forum for employees to share experiences and best practices and create awareness of family friendly resources.
- Back-up child care and discounts on child care.
- An Employee Assistance Program to assist our employees with integrating their personal and work responsibilities.
MetLife will be honored at the annual Working Mother 100 Best Companies Work Life Congress in October in New York and will be featured in the October/November issue of Working Mother magazine.
For more information on MetLife’s programs for its employees, visit www.MetLifeGlobalImpact.com.
MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET), through its subsidiaries and affiliates (“MetLife”), is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.metlife.com.